Thursday 13 March 2014

NEW ORIGINAL INTIMATES BRAND COMING YOUR WAY!


Hello lovely bloggers!

 I am writing to inform you of my new intimates brand that has been in planning for months now and is finally happening! 

Dentelle Blanc is an original intimates brand, based in Sydney, Australia. Translating to 'White Lace' in French, our main objective at Dentelle Blanc is to find the perfect lingerie and intimates set for every individual. I have focused on creating a large variety of intimates that appeal to a wide selection of girls,  whether your sexy, sweet, feminine or edgy I have aimed to meet the needs of everyone. My first collection is inspired by lingerie silhouettes of the 1960s and will be posted soon! So everybody keep a  look out because I am extremely excited to be hopefully helping you guys find the perfect set of intimates in the future! 

Lots of love, 

Dentelle Blanc xox

e: dentelle.blanc@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment